It’s hard to be the best version of yourself
when you’re suffering.
If you’re like most of my clients, you’ve searched high and low for solutions and haven’t found effective answers that are right for you and your body. After all, every body is unique!
If you are experiencing:
• Difficulty losing weight
• Digestive pain, gas, bloating, bowel abnormalities
• Irritable bowel syndrome or inflammatory bowel disease
• Fatigue and low energy level
• Sugar cravings and carbohydrate addiction
• Mood imbalances like anxiety and depression
• Confusion on the right foods to eat
... I can help.
Healing happens when we restore balance. My approach is structured so that you will achieve this in the fastest and most sustainable way.
During our sessions, we will work together to identify the cause of the pain and then create a comprehensive health program that you can maintain. It includes:
- A fully customized meal program that includes both flexibility and structure - whether you are a whiz in the kitchen or eat 90% of your meals out
- A targeted supplement program to replete essential nutrients while expediting the healing process
- Suggestions and interpretation of metabolic tests that are relevant to uncovering your physiological and biochemical imbalances
Coaching on emotional and behavioral blocks that are keeping you from living your best life
I too have suffered. I lost my father at a very young age; the stress that trauma combined with poor eating habits took a terrible toll on my health. I felt bloated, tired and anxious. At age 20 I would lay in bed at night crying from arthritic pains that my doctor told me didn’t really exist.
I dreamt of feeling light, graceful and healthy. For a long time, I thought that if I ignored the issue it would miraculously disappear. This was not the case. Healing myself challenged me to redefine the relationship I had with myself, my grief and with food. Once I truly valued myself, it empowered me to treat my body with love and care. I can help you to do the same.
Education & Qualifications
University of Wisconsin - BS Nutrition & Dietetics
North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System - Dietetic Internship
University of Bridgeport - MS Human Nutrition & Functional Medicine
Registered Dietitian (RD)
Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS)
200-hour Registered Yoga Instructor
When I am not studying or working, you can find me on my yoga mat, whipping up some scrumptious and healthy recipes or exploring the beauty and expanse of Los Angeles.